Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aren Dabaghian (Heathcliff)

Heathcliff
Arrgh! I hate Mr. Hindley he is always trying to separate Catherine and I from each other , because he is the new master of Wuthering Heights when Mr. Earnshaw died.I am in love with Catherine and I always want to be with her, but after she had gotten injured by , Skulker, the Linton's dog. I have never seen her until she came back in 5 weeks. All dressed up in that stupid fancy dress, what happened to her? She has changed! My dear Cathy doesn't even want to touch me beacause I am so dirty. I won't be laughed at in front of everyone. I like to be dirty and not clean. Catherine has changed it's like she doesn't even notice me for some reason. I have kept a calender that shows how much she is spending time with me instead of those damn rich Edgar rich Linton. I even told her, but instead she mocked me for being boring and dull, and that Cathy said that she doesn't have to sit with me everyday. This upset me, I'm infuriated.  I just want my old Cathy back, I love her, but those damn Lintons and Hindley. Come back to me Catherine!!!

No comments: